SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT Sightron SIII FFP 6-24x50

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by slm9s, Apr 19, 2015.

1. slm9s

slm9s Well-Known Member

This is one of the new mil/mil first focal plane Sightron SIII 6-24x50 scopes. 30mm tube. Excellent to like-new condition, was only mounted briefly in signature zee rings should have no ring marks. Excellent glass and tracking, like all SIII scopes. Just want to go SFP moa/moa on this rifle. I should have the box/papers. $829 shipped. Trade for SIII 8-32 with LRMOA reticle or other nice optics.
    [​IMG]

2. slm9s

slm9s Well-Known Member

btt

3. fatdaddy55

fatdaddy55 New Member

not trying to low ball you,I have the same scope.can get a new one for 880 on ebay I paid 1000 for mineIf you do not get your asking price and want to move it I will pay 725.you ship no insurance. Good luck with the sale. Thanks

4. fatdaddy55

fatdaddy55 New Member

i apologize , for my message. I thought I was sending you a private message.It a quality scope for the money.

5. slm9s

slm9s Well-Known Member

Then you could have edited the post to remove what you were sorry for posting.

Nice first two posts!

6. fatdaddy55

fatdaddy55 New Member

Sim9s is correct , I blew it ,i am new here and don't know how to edit or cancel a dumb mistake If i had done this on the hide they would have rightfully nailed me to the cross.also the scope he has is more than what i stated I was looking at a moa and he is asking a very fair price for a quality optic.