SIG "LEVEL-PLEX" LEVEL INDICATOR RETICLE

The little tool the send makes it easy to do, but you don't need it. You can hold the adjustment pin down with the tip of your pocket knife, small nail, or probably even a thorn or small stick would work and turn the zerostop adjustment ring with your fingernail. No special tools
It's not difficult to do, easier with the tool for sure, but not a big deal at all.

AHEM...
I have returned the SIG scope because it was way too heavy at 37.7 oz.

I ordered a Bushnell LRTS 4.5 - 18 x 44 W/ illuminated G3 reticle. It's 10 oz. lighter.

Thankfully Optics Planet emailed me a prepaid shipping label. I'll pay for the insurance (because, hey, that's the kinda guy I am;))

Eric B.
UPDATE: Got the Bushnell Elite LRTS 4.5 - 18 x 44 illuminated. FFP, mil/mil and 28 oz. Not bad at all for Optics Planet's sale price of less than $1,000. (plus Nevada sales tax) :eek:(
This is an excellent long range hunting scope. Great illuminated G3 reticle and very good glass. OK, so not as good as MARCH ED Prime glass but still great glass. Plus the magnification range and scope size is just right.

BTW, I have searched for a light, long range FFP, mil/mil hunting scope due a year!
Ex. The Huskemaw Blue Diamond 4 - 16 x 42.
But I want FFP, mil/mil and illuminated reticle, none of which the Blue Diamond had. Plus to me the BD's BDC reticle is useless with LRF binoculars that give a hold for your specific cartridge.
Yes, the MARCH 3 - 24 x 43 illuminated is the best but Mon Deu! $2,000. better than the Bushnell LRTS?? Methinks not.

Last edited:
My new Bushnell Elite LRTS 4.5 - 18 x 44 scope W/ illuminated reticle, FFP and mil/mil
turrets & reticle is perfect for my 6.5 PRC Browning X-Bolt Pro bolt gun.

The glass, while not ED Prime glass is very good and the perfectly lighted G3 reticle is great for hunting use with LRF binoculars or monocular that gives you a hold in mils for your cartridge.

Eric B.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.