SIG Electro-Optic customer service

gs98

Nothing but good things to say about Sig's customer service and warranty! I Recently bought a pair of Kilo3000 rangefinder binoculars. The very first time out with them at a local rifle match I stepped away from my tripod that the bino's were attached to at one point and a big gust of wind came blew over the tripod smashing the bino's to the ground from about 6' high. I was heart broken and ticked off and that pretty much ruined my day. The glass didn't appear to be cracked that I could see and the laser and display seemed to still work from what I could tell (not to say that they actually weren't jacked up) but both eye cups were smashed and cracked beyond use and the front tripod adapter plug had stripped and ripped out. I got ahold of Sig, sent off the bino's and less than three weeks later got package back from them. Expecting to find my repaired pair or another pair of used but repaired binoculars in the box, I was pleasantly surprised to find a completely new pair in the box! Very good customer service to deal with!

The glass is lifetime and the electronics are five years. Talked to one of their reps, he indicated to make sure the "glass failed" regardless! ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.