Sig scope customaer service

VernAK

Last spring I purchased a Sig Tango 4, 3-12x42 as it appeared to have a pile of features for the$$$$.

After sight-in and creating a good load for the 6CM, I sent the data to Sig for the Free Ballistic Turret.
When ordered, the service was to be two weeks and now they say 10 weeks on their web site so they are apparently unable to keep up with demand.

But.....they don't return calls nor answer emails.......what a shame to develop a product and then blow it on customer service.

Has anyone else had problems with Sig service?

I had a similar experience with their CS, unfortunately.

My Kilo2000 RF kept shutting off randomly. Called Electro Optics CS and was put on hold for an hour or two everyday for a week trying to talk with someone. Always ended in a voicemail – they never called back. Bought a Leica 2000-b and haven't looked back. I prefer to give my money to companies that support their products.

Leica's CS wasnt much better for a while there, it sure got turned around though. Hopefully SIG learns the lesson quickly.

Thanks for sharing your experience @VernAK.

Leica's CS wasnt much better for a while there, it sure got turned around though. Hopefully SIG learns the lesson quickly.

Thanks for sharing your experience @VernAK.

I had heard that previously about Leica as well, but saw a couple more recent positive interactions on another forum.

And I agree - genuinely hope SIG gets their CS buttoned up. They're putting out lots of interesting products that I would like to try with confidence.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts