Sierra mk 69gr hpbt varget load

6pakzak

Cannot find data for sierra 69gr matchking hpbt with varget, I found data for sierra 69gr hpbt, would it be the same for the matchking

Varget and the Sierra 69-grn SMK, from John Holliger (of White Oak Armanent)
69-grn Sierra MK (overall length 2.25") but may differ for a bolt gun, where I use a Stoney Point tool to determine.
Varget 24.0 to 25.0 - Very accurate.

I can't find the link, but the Sierra Reloading Book has an accuracy load using Varget under the 69 SMK.

I don't guess load data. That will get you in a lot of trouble. I use the 69 match king in a few rifles.
for the charge weights they are talking 223/ 5.56 prolly should actually state the cartridge though

I'm not into Varget (been there, done that)... I've been using 4895 of some sort to push 75's for years... just picked up 500 69's a bit ago; I'll probably just walk up a grain or two from where I'm at with the 75's...

for the charge weights they are talking 223/ 5.56 prolly should actually state the cartridge though

I'm not into Varget (been there, done that)... I've been using 4895 of some sort to push 75's for years... just picked up 500 69's a bit ago; I'll probably just walk up a grain or two from where I'm at with the 75's...
Try some 8208 if you get chance