Shot Show a dud.

Topshot

Seems like the long range hunter is low on the priority list of most manufacturers.
No new bullets or other items to get excited about.
Although there seems to be a few new scope models out that should excite the tactical crowd.
Did you see anything that could be useful?

Oh I don't know. I wasn't there, but just from reports and videos, it doesn't seem like a total loss.

AI introduced some new skins for their AICS chassis, similar to what Viperskins makes. Manners has a new folding stock option. Couple new powders. New reticle from NF.

And of course don't forget the most important announcement of the show!! :rolleyes:

Speaking of the Shot Show, can anyone tell me about Reloader 33. I haven't heard of it before and I imagine that It could be a Powder that many of us have been waiting for and might rearrange some thinking?

There is just something SO , NOT RIGHT with a "Tactical" lever action rifle!!!!
Can you imagine John Wayne or Clint Eastwood dragin' on of these things out of his scabbard???

Dave

I was hoping for an alternative to the IOR terminator, USO TSN-9, Or the scope March just released with the ridiculous adjustments. Hoping for high magnification and lots of elevation adjustment.

Reloder 33 might be interesting with heavy weight bullets in the ultra-magnums & 250gr and 300 gr in the .338 Lapua

Always looking for something to try that is new. But I think I will await the first tests for temp swings on this one before I order any. It was being compared to RL-17 in make up, and the temp swings with 17 are more than I can deal with.

Jeff

Funny, my under bed gun is a Marlin 45-70 by Wildwest (aka 457 Alaskan), never felt "UNDERGUNNED" not sure what I would do with all those mounting points? Thought mine worked just fine.

i JUST GOT A PRE64 M94 30-30 handed down to me, my first 30 cal. Which I find funny, not as funny as the cyborg with that 30-30-

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.