shot show

I'm pretty sure it won't be held in Blackfoot, Idaho again this year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

The hotel room is booked. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Its in Orlando Florida this year. January 4-7 i believe.

It was actually cheaper for me to go to Florida this year than Vegas last year. I will be in Rock creek barrels booth, so stop by and say hi if you get a chance.

Glen,
Dates are 11-14th. Orlando, FL is correct, then back to Vegas next year. Mike Rock's booth is a great hang-out - always very interesting when the bearded-one is about. He has some sharp guys making barrels, sure enjoy learning from them all. Have to shoot on the 10th all day, then the show is the next day.

Lots of new stuff this year, going to be a dandy. Leupold's 100th anniversary so they are not sitting still I assure you. New rifles, ammo, scopes, lasers - so much to look forward to.

SHOT is a trade show so mostly industry and retail/wholesale folks there but also a lot of interested shooters find ways to attend. It is essentially the ultimate toy show for shooters, simple as that. Usually about 10+ miles of aisles I believe if you walked them all, over 17-1800 booths. Sure is a fine time to see old friends and meet new folks in the shooting world.

The Shot Show is not open to the general public per se....you will need to find a way in through a vendor or dealer who will be attending.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.