Short barreled 30 Nosler

Have you evaluated the pointed 220 LRHT on game? I know a few animals were taken with 190 LRHT this last season and they performed like a Berger usually does.
I haven't tried them yet
I did read some posts from a few guys who've made kills out to 700 yards I believe, sounds like they performed just like a 215.
I'll do my own expansion tests, and I'll be running a bit into the tips these bullets definitely need cleaned out

I'm having a 30 nosler chambered up and I'm seriously considering taking it down to 22" instead of 24.
It'll be used with a long suppressor and I'm hoping to send 220 Bergers around 2950.
Anyone have experience with a shorter 30 cal with similar capacity?
Id love to hear some velocities

How did this build go?

im ready for you too have it built too
Well I'm ahead of schedule at this point, XLR said 14-20 weeks for my chassis, I ordered October 21st, and yesterday I got my shipping notification from them, so it only took 8 weeks and 5 days ha ha. I have all the other components, minus my Bartlien green carbon barrel.....according to their projected date, that won't be until end of april/beginning of may.......

Well I'm ahead of schedule at this point, XLR said 14-20 weeks for my chassis, I ordered October 21st, and yesterday I got my shipping notification from them, so it only took 8 weeks and 5 days ha ha. I have all the other components, minus my Bartlien green carbon barrel.....according to their projected date, that won't be until end of april/beginning of may.......
what a bunch of horse ****

Recent Posts