Shooting School

WyoElk2Hunt

I attended the EOL shooting school with Bob Beck in Oregon. We shot from 400 yards to 2000 yards actually 800 yards as the wind blew the 2000 yard target over before we got lined up to shoot at it. This is the second shooting school I have attended and it was better than the first or I am just a slow learner. First 1/2 day is classroom raining on how to use the system (Shooter, Rifle& scope, Ammunition and Conditions). Second 1/2 is sight in and shooting form. Second day is shooting at steel the 400, 500, 600, 700, 800 and 900 yard have two targets one is 1 minute of angle and the other is 2 minutes of angle in size. All the rest are single targets (forget the size). We did have a lot of wind training as the second day was WINDY. I would recommend that you go to a shooting school to learn as much as you can and just tune you skills and shoot a lot. Here are some pictures. If you click on the last two pictures you can see the targets better.

Attachments

• EOL Long range shooting school 4.jpg
    EOL Long range shooting school 4.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 22
  • EOL Long range shooting school 1.jpg
    EOL Long range shooting school 1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 19
  • EOL Long range shooting school 2.jpg
    EOL Long range shooting school 2.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 24
  • EOL Long range shooting school 3.jpg
    EOL Long range shooting school 3.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 21
  • EOL Long range shooting school 6.jpg
    EOL Long range shooting school 6.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 20
  • EOL Long range shooting school 7.jpg
    EOL Long range shooting school 7.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 18
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.