Shooting benches

I think a shooter needs two benches, that bench sold by Royal Stucky @ shooting benches.com for working up loads, accuracy testing etc. And a bench for hunting. The neatest setup I've ever seen was and old gas fired golf cart with a swivel bench mounted on it. The guy even had a sun shade mounted on it. He pulled it on a trailer that tilted and With ice chest sure did damage on the prairie pups. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I think I have pictures of the bottom of Goodgroupers table waiting to be developed. If I can find them I will post a few to give you an idea of how it was put together.

[/ QUOTE ]

Forkie, if you do that you will get me in trouble right now. Lay 'em low for awhile please.

ok? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Edit:[ QUOTE ]
Sorry lablover.
I was going to get you some dimensions for my bench as you requested but my source is deciding whether or not to release them to the general public or gear up to retail them. Until then, you will have to look at the pics already on here and use your imagination to fill in the blanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't read all of this earlier. I didn't know I was in posession of some top secret information. Tell you know who that his secret is safe with me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

unlessimdrunkandsomepurtygirlasksmerealnicelike

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.