Shooter and Kestrel 4000

Firearrow

I think I have it all straight now. Yes it's been a while for me to get to this point and have some trust, not on the equipment but the goofball using it.

So when using a Kestrel to manually input your weather conditions into Shooter, we need to set the Kestrel to Station Pressure. To do this I set the reference altitude to 0 on the Baro screen. This gives me the Station value correct?

I know I can use the Station Pressure mode on Shooter, but when I shoot in the canyons there is no cell servise, and I would rather know how to use my equipment better.

I think I have it all straight now. Yes it's been a while for me to get to this point and have some trust, not on the equipment but the goofball using it.

So when using a Kestrel to manually input your weather conditions into Shooter, we need to set the Kestrel to Station Pressure. To do this I set the reference altitude to 0 on the Baro screen. This gives me the Station value correct?

I know I can use the Station Pressure mode on Shooter, but when I shoot in the canyons there is no cell servise, and I would rather know how to use my equipment better.

Correct

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts