Shockey joins Christensen Arms

He is a celeberty of sorts but he is on our side. There are to few that are so what if he gets paid to do what we all love to do. He wasn't born into this he had to do some work for it. If a big company likes his name and sponsors him good on him and them. Remember united we stand divided we fall. Our enemies can divide us to easily. Plus from what I hear CA is a pretty good company.

well said sir

Follow the money.

He booted Nosler and went to Hornady too.
The only thing he endorsed that I liked was the Trigger Stick. He's a personable guy; I've seen him stop and talk with people, give autographs, etc., at the Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg. Other than that it's all about the money and I would take what he endorses with a grain of salt.

I think part of it is the money - but I doubt he would use a garbage product either. If you guys think he didn't have any other options for sponsors you are kidding yourselves.

What makes him "special" if any one of us had the financial backing we could travel the world and hunt what we wanted! I can just see him on the Auction Block with Nosler and Hornady bidding with his manager calling the auction! If Nosler were the best last
year What happened they get cheap or fail to cave to his demands?
I like Brian Quaca better Pigman Rocks!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts