Christensen Arms

digger11

I think I need a Ridgeline.Does anyone have a reason not to have one?I'm thinking 300WM.Probably put a nightforce on it.

I have two off them , both are awesome. one in 7-08 , one in 7 rem . 7 Rem is 0.5 moa to 1000 yards and the 7-08 is 0.5 moa to 500 yards .

I am working with two right now. I did put mine in Stocky's long range carbon fiber stocks(bedded). They both look like they are going to be <.5moa. I am getting ready to start ringing them out at long distance.

I am working with two right now. I did put mine in Stocky's long range carbon fiber stocks(bedded). They both look like they are going to be <.5moa. I am getting ready to start ringing them out at long distance.

How do you like the Stocky's stock? I have a Ridgeline in 6.5 Creedmoor, and am thinking about trying one of their stocks. Did you use the factory Christensen floor plate? Also, did you just order the Varmint/Tactical barrel channel?

I am starting to think I prefer it over my EH1 because it weighs the same with a thicker recoil pad. I ordered mine for a M24. I am using the Christensen bottom metal. I am going to file down the mag box because it is not free floating.

The factory Christensen stock is an excellent stock but not great for shooting prone, which is what most of my shooting is.

Like mine so far everything except the trigger i have a jewel on order now. will change it out in a few weeks when i get home. Anyone needing a trigger let me know ill give u a good deal on it. I will be working up some 160 grn accubond loads for my 7 mag. Anyone got a good load for h1000 or imr4831 or H4831sc ?

Like mine so far everything except the trigger i have a jewel on order now. will change it out in a few weeks when i get home. Anyone needing a trigger let me know ill give u a good deal on it. I will be working up some 160 grn accubond loads for my 7 mag. Anyone got a good load for h1000 or imr4831 or H4831sc ?

What did you not like about the trigger? It is a Trigger Tech correct?

I was just wondering. I actually purchased the original and the "special" before owning my CA. They are awesome triggers but I am like you and want less pull weight.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts