Shipping primers?

13point

Just wondering, what is the best way to ship primers? I bought out a guy that is getting out of reloading and im trying sell some of the stuff i dont need.

Thanks

What brand & sizes do you have that you don't want? Me and a buddy might be interested. I would be interested in Federal Small Rifle, Federal Gold Medal 215M & 210M...

You may want to try to sell primers in a local market if possible. Shipping primers leagally requires you to pay hazardous shipping costs, (about $25), unless you have a lot to get rid of it is not cost effective. There have to be locals that reload and reloading components can be hard to come by at this time, you shouldn't have any problems reducing you inventory, if that is you goal.gun)Hazardous shipping costs are the same if you send 100 primers, or 100,000 primers and 50# of powder - postage is not included in haz shipping costs.

Thanks for the interest and info. Im touching shipping these things with a 10 foot pole! There is a gun show this weekend near me. I will take them and sell or trade them there.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.