SERIOUS DELEMA To SHOOT or WATCH

It's your opinion..And I think you are the confused one..Who cares?
Look at my avatar if you shoot that doe on my property you will never hunt there again!

Last edited:
Evening fellas. I'm all screwed up at this very moment. I've been WATCHING a WHITE GROUNDHOG here in PENNSYLVANIA for the last 3 years.. l NEVER even snapped 1 her way. Always HEARD its BAD LUCK & A CURSE to shoot a White animal. However, this year I noticed she was FAT FULL OF BABIES. I said all spring if she has her pups and any are WHITE I'm taking her & doing a FULL STAND UP BODY MOUNT.. Well today is Satirday, Thursday & again yesterday I saw her & the pups. There are 2 White ones. Well its 6:17pm Eastern time here in PA this fine Saturday evening. I'm all set up 225 yards across the field from her den mound. Im prone under a tree right at the edge of the field. Should I SHOOT? Im really struggling here fellas! What would you fellas do? Im 99% sure I'll take her as soon as shes out & stands up.
Theosmithjr
Choices,we all have to make them.In this case I see that it was Theosmithjr' s choice.That can't be taken away from him.Opinions are not choices.The mystery remains.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.