SERIOUS DELEMA To SHOOT or WATCH

Kill it just because you can?? That is just mean and fuels the Anti's
Are you hungry? Is it doing damage? is it dangerous? NO...So kill it just because you want to?...Wrong.. it has the right to life the same as you..Ask the Creator..

Are these groundhogs considered to be nuisance animals?I know we have nuisance animals here that can be killed year round.For instance "armodillas"Yes,I have eaten one before back in the day,just to see what it tasted like.It taste like hog..My Uncle cooked them on the bbq and you couldn't tell the difference between the two.

The guy said that He's faced with a Dilemma! So if there is a question.. Don't!
If it's digging under the barn or crib.. tearing up the dam for the pond...ruining the garden.. SURE blast it! but just because it's different?

Are you hungry? Is it doing damage? is it dangerous? NO...So kill it just because you want to?...Wrong.. it has the right to life the same as you..Ask the Creator..

I asked the Creator, he said I have dominion over the animals. That means they don't have the same rights as humans. So my vote is to shoot it!

If you truly believe animals have the same right to life as humans you should not be on a hunting fourm. I'd suggest you try facebook. It should be just your speed.

PS giving animals the same rights as humans is what feeds the Anti's argument. And that is something hunters should not do! We will either hang together or they will hang us separately.

High fence, low fence, stuck in the fence I support what ever decision the OP makes!!

I know we have nuisance animals here that can be killed year round.For instance "armodillas"Yes,I have eaten one before back in the day,just to see what it tasted like.

Poppadoer, I am blocking you to not read your posts anymore. ;) :D

I am sorry but that is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard!

There are tons of armadillos in georgia. I have to decided to shoot them or not when out hunting just because they give me the willy's so much. I cannot stand the "thunk" sound it makes when you hit their shell, and then watching them flip around. It grosses me out!! I couldnt imagine touching one, let alone eating it!! You guys are way tougher than me. I would rather starve.

Lol armadillos are on my bucket list. Too bad I have to travel more than 1/2 way across the country to shoot one. Thinking I need to do a helicopter pig hunt some day. Might get a 2fer.

Lol armadillos are on my bucket list. Too bad I have to travel more than 1/2 way across the country to shoot one. Thinking I need to do a helicopter pig hunt some day. Might get a 2fer.

I'll trade you a mule deer hunt for an armadillo hunt. These thing are literally everywhere in Georgia.

Poppadoer, I am blocking you to not read your posts anymore. ;) :D

I am sorry but that is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard!

There are tons of armadillos in georgia. I have to decided to shoot them or not when out hunting just because they give me the willy's so much. I cannot stand the "thunk" sound it makes when you hit their shell, and then watching them flip around. It grosses me out!! I couldnt imagine touching one, let alone eating it!! You guys are way tougher than me. I would rather starve.
I haven't eaten one since that one time.But at least I know what it tasted like.If it makes you feel any different,I haven't ever eat an opossum.Now that's gross.Cheers....

I'll trade you a mule deer hunt for an armadillo hunt. These thing are literally everywhere in Georgia.

If I could only hunt one animal it would be mule deer. In Oregon all mule deer tags are draw only. We are also one of the more expensive states for out of state to draw.

I put in for a rifle tag every year but don't draw one very often. Typically I hunt them with a long bow. Long range is 30 yards. :)

So some animals are good for killing and others aren't? Who decides? Are there special circumstances? Do I need a manual or permission from a more knowledgeable source? Is eating a fast food hamburger denegrating our creator?
You need to seriously consider the implications of your comments. Not because you are bad, but because you are confused.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.