Sendero barrel

chad

Are the Remington Sendero barrels a good barrel? I am looking for a 7 mag stainless Sendero barrel to cut and rechamber to a 7saum.

I've stated this before in one at least one of your other threads...

What you're going to spend in time searching for and what the used market demand price for a factory take-off Sendero barrel, you would be money ahead to buy an aftermarket barrel blank and have a smith fit and chamber it.

I've stated this before in one at least one of your other threads...

What you're going to spend in time searching for and what the used market demand price for a factory take-off Sendero barrel, you would be money ahead to buy an aftermarket barrel blank and have a smith fit and chamber it.

+1 for only a few $'s more you can have a new barrel that will last you twice as long.

I agree, I'd not spend the money on a factory barrel to set it back and rechamber. The gunsmithing fees are a big part of a barrel job, if you're going to do the work then you might as well spend the extra and get a good custom barrel.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.