Segway Reticle Leveler MK-III Review

ADMIN

Administrator
The folks at Straight Shot developed an easy way to make your scope level to your rifle. It is called the Segway Reticle Leveler MK-lll. The leveler has three parts as you can see in the photo, one wing with a metal square bar, a second wing with a level built in and a heavy duty elastic band. Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, Segway Reticle Leveler MK-III Review, By John Johnston. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Thanks for the review. That looks like a very easy and fast way to set up a scope. It will make swapping scopes a lot faster. Thanks.

Looks cool but I want to tell u guys how I've been leveling my scopes for years.
Remember what a Plumb bob is? Hang it from a beam in your basement and with blue chalk to add visibility and you have a perfect vertical line. If your gun vise is level on the table, or buy a little cheap round level at the hardware store to set on your scope adjusting screw, you can then set the vertical line of your scope on the plumb bob's string. After you have snugged the scope screws down, then you can place the rifle to your shoulder and check how level you actually are. It works for me.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.