Searching for .700 diameter 2 or 3 port muzzle brakes

I found this a while back while when I was looking for the smallest, self-timing brake for my Ruger American Predator. Barrel is .72" right behind the brake.

Brake is .95" diameter. One of the smallest, self-timing, I could find.

Paid the $10's for black Cerakote and it matched up very nice to the factory finish.
If self-timing doesn't pan out, I'd look at the Terminator T2, @ .83" OD. I feel the shape of those brake makes them look OK, being larger than than the barrel profile. Brake, Cerakote, + getting timed is likely 3X the cost of my original suggestion but sometimes, form + function matter.

I was looking for the right radial for several reasons and located a .85 like I wanted for $75 from a local gunsmith. Not too much larger than my .71 muzzle and the port placement I wanted.

I use a lot of the QD brakes from Holland's.
The breech of the brake is faced to match the OD of the barrel at the shoulder, more of a custom look...

Their design is very effective as well, the top porting helps with muzzle rise in addition to the side baffles reducing felt recoil.

1587309809564.png

I use a lot of the QD brakes from Holland's.
The breech of the brake is faced to match the OD of the barrel at the shoulder, more of a custom look...

Their design is very effective as well, the top porting helps with muzzle rise in addition to the side baffles reducing felt recoil.

View attachment 188757

Holland's QD was my first MB (2003) on my Savage 111F .300 WM pictured below.

Antelope on Savage 111F .300 WM.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.