Scopes

subslinger

I am looking for hunting scope with long range shooting out to 750 yds , semi light weight would be good , looking at Meopta Optika 6 and arken if they come available and Leupold vx5 , 3-15x50 or similar, must be 50 mm or larger , Exposed target turrets, Any feed back welcome if you have any experience with these three, Thanks

FEENIX

LRH Team Member
I am looking for hunting scope with long range shooting out to 750 yds , semi light weight would be good , looking at Meopta Optika 6 and arken if they come available and Leupold vx5 , 3-15x50 or similar, must be 50 mm or larger , Exposed target turrets, Any feed back welcome if you have any experience with these three, Thanks
Have you done any research on the site? Plenty of information previously discussed in this subject matter.

FEENIX

LRH Team Member
Last edited:

Sengoku

Leupold 3-9 is complete sufficient to make a 750 yard shot. If you are observant you can use this magnification all the way to 1000 yards. However, at these distances, being able to determine the range to the target (accurately) is a heavier burden than the magnification of the scope when draping the reticle over the target.

troupe

I have been completely satisfied with the quality and tracking of the Tract upper end scopes, enough that I have sold my Leupolds and Swarovski's. They are that good.

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce