Scopes

subslinger

I am looking for hunting scope with long range shooting out to 750 yds , semi light weight would be good , looking at Meopta Optika 6 and arken if they come available and Leupold vx5 , 3-15x50 or similar, must be 50 mm or larger , Exposed target turrets, Any feed back welcome if you have any experience with these three, Thanks

I am looking for hunting scope with long range shooting out to 750 yds , semi light weight would be good , looking at Meopta Optika 6 and arken if they come available and Leupold vx5 , 3-15x50 or similar, must be 50 mm or larger , Exposed target turrets, Any feed back welcome if you have any experience with these three, Thanks

Have you done any research on the site? Plenty of information previously discussed in this subject matter.

Last edited:
Leupold 3-9 is complete sufficient to make a 750 yard shot. If you are observant you can use this magnification all the way to 1000 yards. However, at these distances, being able to determine the range to the target (accurately) is a heavier burden than the magnification of the scope when draping the reticle over the target.

I have been completely satisfied with the quality and tracking of the Tract upper end scopes, enough that I have sold my Leupolds and Swarovski's. They are that good.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.