Scope upgrade ?

Eurooptic has a deal on the old model turret in mils as low as $2.266 with the new model going for $3,600
All sold out

Never owned a Razor, once I have a problem with a company ( 3 different scopes from vortex) I won't use them anymore
Good news about Vortex is you even get to upgrade whenever you want to if you aren't not happy with your current model or broken model just pay the difference for whatever you want to upgrade to any other product Vortex sells. They do everything to keep their customers happy. Other brands should really take notes.
Can't beat that deal. I do tend to avoid their cheaper and cheapest "made in China" products though. I had good luck with their Chinese 1 inch Crossfire 1s and 2s with front AOs. The 30mm one not so much. Neither the Diamondback Tactical 6-24x50 either but not due to failure but below average glass. I don't sell any of my Vortex brand stuff even the not so good Chinese ones because they have forever equity with MSRPs locked in and can always trade upwards later on if they go bad. You may often hear about the sheer number of warranty replacements due to the huge volume they sell but Vortex customer service is second to none. Even Athlon and Burris have bad runs and have been known to send defective replacement scopes or send defective scope right back stating within specs while certain other brands don't even want to nor intend on actually honoring their lifetime warranty.

I especially like Vortex and Arken due to the fact they always send prepaid return shipping labels so the customers are never out of pocket for shipping and insurance whenever they need warranty.

I have a Leupold scope that's probably going on at least 20 years now and needing warranty and was told 6 week lead time. I have to pay shipping and insurance and wait time. This is another factor to consider also, wait for repairs. With Vortex and Arken it's the quickest they send you brand new replacement scopes. With Vortex they even send your replacement before they receive your scope.