scope mounts for custom savage 116

DSMITH1651

I am looking for the best mounts ( would like one piece but haven't found any) for my custom savage 116 for a nxs 5.5-22x50 nightforce scope, Any suggestions
thanks
Duane

Duane,

I'm not sure I completely understand your question. Are you wanting a one piece base & ring mount like a NightForce Direct mount or?

direct-mount.jpg

Unfortunately, the Direct Mount is only available for the Rem 700 (as far as I can find).

Or are you wanting a one piece base? You could run a one piece ring setup like the Spuhr ISMS or ARC M10 QD-L on a picatinny rail.

QD-L.jpg

Help me understand what you want & i'll try to point you in the right direction.

t

I would like to find direct mount but haven't been able too for a savage. It seems the less parts the better
Duane

Yep, DNZ makes them in zero or 20 MOA. You do need to specify if it is a flat or round rear mount on your receiver. I have one in 20 MOA 30mm. Very nice setup.

Jeremy

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.