scope differences

Yeah, the 10X and 16X MK4's are the real deal. Whole different ballgame than the hunting scopes with knobs and a black ring....
Jon,
I don't know about the S&B but us guys with the broken IOR's will be calling the shots for the guys with the Leupold that is still running!
No silly, they'll only break at the shot! The critter should be dead already.... :D :D :D

Heh, in all seriousness this S&B is pretty incredible in low light--noticeably better than the 42mm IORs. Too bad I don't still have a 50mm IOR to make a fair comparison, that would be interesting.

And when you've packed up, gone home, turned on the TV, cracked open a beer, sat down on the couch...the guy with the S&B or IOR will still be....

Jon A

I agree with you 100%

Those guys will still be out there trying to fill a tag.

Wyoming2006258.jpg

Sorry to hijack your thread but it is hard to resist a good joke.

Dang fellers, just get the best of both worlds, buy a NF. Save some cash, and have clear glass, but if it fails just shoot it and thay will take it back:rolleyes: Bill Maylor.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.