Scope choice for 30 Nosler

I have been traveling most of the last month plus and haven't spent a large amount of time at the range. I haven't put it through extensive paces but turrets were tracking when I have shot it but again that has been limited due to travel.

I hear you. Haven't been able to shoot much myself lately.

I have a GAP nontypical in 30 Nosler cooking in KC. It will be my do-it-all out west rifle(elk, mulies, etc.). I do not have any real long range hunting experience aside from some Wyoming antelope hunting. I do spend a good bit of time at the range, though, and even more at the reloading bench.

I am looking to scope with $1500-$2500 glass that would be versatile and appropriate for the cartridge and intended use. I do not have to own the best of the best, so I don't plan to stretch that budget much, if any. It seems that for this money I should be able to get some decent glass. I have used Leupolds for decades but want to step up a little and try something different.

I am considering the Swaro Z6 2.5-15x44, Z6 3-18x50, and Zeiss V6 3-18x50. I have not owned either brand. I do have an SHV, and like it, but I want something not much over 20oz.

For those of you who hunt the west, any opinions on these scopes or other options that fit the criteria? How is the glass? Is this the right magnification range? Objective size?

I do realize that "out west rifle" is vague, but honestly I plan to use it for any western hunt I may make in the foreseeable future.
Leupold VX-6 3-18x50 or 4-24x52 with the B&C reticle. You simply can't beat them for anywhere close to the same money.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.