Scope adjustment update!

Shubey

22 CM was 15" high @10yds.! Thanks to all who devoted their free time in helping. Shooter,s experienced with burris signature xtr rings: If you have tips on how to use shims included with these rings will be of further help to me. Use above data .

22 CM was 15" high @10yds.! Thanks to all who devoted their free time in helping. Shooter,s experienced with burris signature xtr rings: If you have tips on how to use shims included with these rings will be of further help to me. Use above data .
It is not that hard. I have 3 rifles with the Burris XTR sig rings.

No way.

How many threads are there about this now? Four? More? At some point, you cut your losses and take it to a gunsmith or, failing that, your local gun club where someone can look @ it first-hand & help you get on track.

I've read what everyone has been telling you. You've gotten solid info in the MANY threads you've created on this. But you aren't able to assimilate it into corrective action.
Give up.
Take to a gunsmith.
Erie, PA, surely has at least one good 'smith that can help you out.

I feel bad for you & now I feel bad for everyone who has genuinely tried to help you. If the video on the Burris XTR rings doesn't get you over the top & sorted out - for the love of God - please go see a gunsmith?!

Good luck @Shubey

How many threads are there about this now? Four? More? At some point, you cut your losses and take it to a gunsmith or, failing that, your local gun club where someone can look @ it first-hand & help you get on track.

I've read what everyone has been telling you. You've gotten solid info in the MANY threads you've created on this. But you aren't able to assimilate it into corrective action.
Give up.
Take to a gunsmith.
Erie, PA, surely has at least one good 'smith that can help you out.

I feel bad for you & now I feel bad for everyone who has genuinely tried to help you. If the video on the Burris XTR rings doesn't get you over the top & sorted out - for the love of God - please go see a gunsmith?!

Good luck @Shubey
All is good! Yes...lots of great tips from very knowledgeable Riflemen indeed! I appreciate them taking time to help me out! Perhaps you missed it,I got Rifle to zero at Range yesterday! My anxiety, was how Rifle failed to zero with bore sighter! It took over 20 rds; but very accurate indeed! See pix of targets. Holes are 2 shots! Wow! Go Shilen!

Attachments

• 20230501_084641.jpg
    20230501_084641.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
  • 20230501_084542.jpg
    20230501_084542.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 52