Scammer Busted

Hello good people, now and I mean now this is just gonna get worse.. ok , this is where in the early years, say 100 days or so would be unlawful. But know I guess it's ok. . But back when I was coming up it would be several friends would show up at this persons door. But now we are at the end of normal .

Upon observing scammers I have the impression that the scammers think their efforts are legit and the victims deserve to be scammed because the victims can afford to be scammed and don't deserve any wealth, property, income or status they possess. A certain amount of hatred exists also - scammer to SSA payee, "you will be arrested", victim to scammer, "am I going to jail", scammer to victim, "you are going to die", then scammer hangs up.

Contacting the Federal Trade Commission is sort of like pushing an elevator button. Some time ago the Indian (country) LE & DOJ rounded up a bunch of scammers in their native land, India.

A scammer copied a photo of a Christensen Arms MPR I have for sale on this site and tried to sell it on Gunbroker. I was looking for other CA rifles and came across the photo. My gun in front of my safe. He was reported and Gunbroker removed all of his sales. He was trying to sell a Christensen Arms MPR for $1600.00. DANDSER was the user name.
That is what it takes. Great response!

Hello good people, now and I mean now this is just gonna get worse.. ok , this is where in the early years, say 100 days or so would be unlawful. But know I guess it's ok. . But back when I was coming up it would be several friends would show up at this persons door. But now we are at the end of normal .
The issue is that the guy is behind a computer somewhere with no address to go off of. Hell he may not even be in this country.

A scammer copied a photo of a Christensen Arms MPR I have for sale on this site and tried to sell it on Gunbroker. I was looking for other CA rifles and came across the photo. My gun in front of my safe. He was reported and Gunbroker removed all of his sales. He was trying to sell a Christensen Arms MPR for $1600.00. DANDSER was the user name.
THIS is just one of many things that I appreciate on our site. Try to jerk one of us around & soon decent folks, of common interests, all over the country soon know about it! Good work!đź‘Ť