Camelman is a SCAMMER

Attached are picture of the whole deal (minus the return check, can not show for due to the investigation). Will release that on this thread once I have permission.
The Willard, OH address on the envelope ... I've seen it before ... there was a post on the Hide a couple days ago about a scammer using this very same address, different name though. I remember it. I'll try to find the Hide link and send to you. It won't matter for the investigation, but I find this interesting nonetheless.

I'm not saying that he isn't a scammer, but he could have fooled me. I usually check people's activity on the site... This guy looks legit at a glance. Comments on posts, asked specific questions in his own posts. Just doesn't fit the profile of a typical scammer that jumps on board and is right away trying to screw people out of their hard earned money.

Meaning no disrespect but two caveats come to mind.

If it sounds too good to be true, then it likely is.

Get what you pay for, sometimes less- never more.

Sorry as a.new member you went through this, most but not all are honest people
Agreed! Sometimes people go out of their way to get into an unnecessary mess/risk.

Thanks for the info, so many looser out there, friend shipped a pair of chev. heads, for racing , to a guy in Mississippi ,like Bro jumbo, sent them UPS C.O.D. UPS got the payment and when he got it it was fake. out $1800.00 big ones, have to be so careful these days, Guess I was raised much differently,

CAMELMAN might be a clue what county he is from or scamming from. 😉
You make a good point, having already owned what & where I went wrong in this deal…I should have discriminated after looking at the 0 transaction for the seller/buyer (seller in this case)! That is where my radar should have kicked in & said abort mission. 😂😂😂

Best part is that I currently have 3 very nice scopes Trijicon, SWFA HD & NF) en route to me as we speak! All purchased off this forum from upstanding, salt of the earth people that I would deal in confidence with for the end of my days! 1 of these optics is the Nightforce NX8 1-8x24mm Moa, illuminated, can't wait…with these 3 optics, all of my rifle projects will be COMPLETE!!!!

Thanks LRHF!

You make a good point, having already owned what & where I went wrong in this deal…I should have discriminated after looking at the 0 transaction for the seller/buyer (seller in this case)! That is where my radar should have kicked in & said abort mission. 😂😂😂

Best part is that I currently have 3 very nice scopes Trijicon, SWFA HD & NF) en route to me as we speak! All purchased off this forum from upstanding, salt of the earth people that I would deal in confidence with for the end of my days! 1 of these optics is the Nightforce NX8 1-8x24mm Moa, illuminated, can't wait…with these 3 optics, all of my rifle projects will be COMPLETE!!!!

Thanks LRHF!
I'm so glad you caught it ! 2 years ago I was driving home from a N.M. deer hunt and just came into Cheyenne. A got a phone call from a guy saying I had won 100k and a new Chevy truck. Told him I don't want a truck from GM/Government Motors. He said I was chosen randomly from Walmart purchases . I had to pull over to mess with him. He asked what city I was in and if I was close to a Walmart ? I said I'm sure there's one in Cheyenne. He said good. He wanted me to keep him on the phone, drive there, get a Vanilla gift card for $1000.00 to cover the shipping cost on the new truck. I was laughing by now. He didn't have an accent, yet... He asked if I had a driveway at my house because they couldn't park the new truck in the street. I told hime I didn't . He didn't even ask my address. I kept telling him he was full of sht. He was getting mad. Then his Pakistani/Indian accent come out. I can't tell what I said to him but it wasn't pretty. Told him I'm turning your phone number over to the FBI and don't ever call me again. I hung up and 10 min. later he called me back and it showed an 800 number. I told him I recorded the previous conversation and will give it to the FBI along with the two different numbers he called from. Then I called him a few choice words and hung up. Blocked the 2 numbers.

Last edited:
Twice I had some scammer call me and say my son is in a Mexican jail and needs bail money. I LOL ! I told him that's funny I just was texting him a few min. ago and he's still here. Said a few choice words and hung up. Then a few months later a guy calls me and tells me the same thing ! I told him didn't you already try this on me or was it some other jerkoff like you ? Told him I have your number also. Then my dad started getting calls telling him I was in a Mexican jail and need bail money ! It scared him. He called me and asked were I was. Said at home. Then he told me the story. I told him of the scam and just tell them to F.O. and hang up.

Hello Fellow LRHF Members;

2 weeks ago I was in search of a Nightforce NX8 1-8x24 MOA Scope, I had multiple offers & chose Camelman's offer. Very nice, LNIB rendition of what I was looking for, he needed the $$$ for back surgery & I wanted a new optic for an AR/Safari Caliber platform. Fast Forward to Sunday the 24th, when it donned on me that this guy's story wasn't adding up. He needed $$$ for back surgery, then he had a loss of family member, followed by having a friend of his in a state (North Carolina) that doesn't border his own (Ohio)….send me a check for a refund on my Certified Cashier's Check that I CANCELED & the funds never cleared my account..,..nothing gained, nothing lost! However, I received a check in the mail today in FULL from an address in SAN DIEGO. The check has been handed over to local law enforcement & these guys are now on the RADAR! Karma always comes full circle on these loser's, just know that I'm going to do my part to see to it that is exactly what these clown's deserve!

Attached are picture of the whole deal (minus the return check, can not show for due to the investigation). Will release that on this thread once I have permission.
Want to see a lot of scam websites look up cci 35 50 bmg primers almost every one a scam website that says they have them in stock

Meaning no disrespect but two caveats come to mind.

If it sounds too good to be true, then it likely is.

Get what you pay for, sometimes less- never more.

Sorry as a.new member you went through this, most but not all are honest people
All due respect, the price of the optic was fair market value..in fact, the NX8 1-8x24mm MOA/Illuminated Reticle trades on the used market in LNIB condition for $1400-$1450. What became fishy to me was when the check was delivered & not deposited or cashed immediately to then ensure that the scope would be shipped to me. I knew that any upstanding, salt of the earth person would deposit or cash the funds immediately so that the transaction would become final.

I got what I paid for and more…still have the scope I was looking for coming to me, most importantly I learned a valuable life lesson that has now been shared with others so that they can avoid becoming a victim of EVIL.

Even though my title says "New Member," I've been using the LRHF for over a decade & I have more complete or positive transactions than member's who have been on here since the inception of the forum. Since this debacle has occurred, I've bought & sold multiple items on this forum & will continue to do so without hesitation!

What doesn't kill us makes us STRONGER & more INTELLIGENT! 😎🤙🇱🇷

Attachments

• F45A993A-DDA4-44FE-8D12-4D1BFA4F0A7E.jpeg
    F45A993A-DDA4-44FE-8D12-4D1BFA4F0A7E.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 72
All due respect, the price of the optic was fair market value..in fact, the NX8 1-8x24mm MOA/Illuminated Reticle trades on the used market in LNIB condition for $1400-$1450. What became fishy to me was when the check was delivered & not deposited or cashed immediately to then ensure that the scope would be shipped to me. I knew that any upstanding, salt of the earth person would deposit or cash the funds immediately so that the transaction would become final.

I got what I paid for and more…still have the scope I was looking for coming to me, most importantly I learned a valuable life lesson that has now been shared with others so that they can avoid becoming a victim of EVIL.

Even though my title says "New Member," I've been using the LRHF for over a decade & I have more complete or positive transactions than member's who have been on here since the inception of the forum. Since this debacle has occurred, I've bought & sold multiple items on this forum & will continue to do so without hesitation!

What doesn't kill us makes us STRONGER & more INTELLIGENT! 😎🤙🇱🇷
Camelman should of known that I wasn't going to let him hold me down! Mission Complete, got all 3 optics from LRHF Members & I wouldn't have wanted to do it any other way. Thank you to ALL who make it their goal to defy evil on any given day & show those who try to offend their fellow Brother's & Sister's that it's a BAD IDEA to EFF with AMERICA 🇺🇸

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    980.6 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    877 KB · Views: 63