Camelman is a SCAMMER

Last year someone was stealing mail in my rural area.My wife comes home and some strange car at the mail box, followed and got plate.Caught them, they had washed and done close to $100,000 in fraud checks

Investigation is on-going, not sure what exactly the 5-0's are doing but I've done my part. I have not posted until now because I've moved forward in my life! God & Karma always catches up to people…will be no different for the perp in this situation!
You are doing it right, by moving forward in your life. Let God and the LEOs handle it now. Thanks for the update.

I deal with these a few times a month on IdahoGunTrader.net. 97% of these scammers are from Nigeria and I've been building a database of intel which allows me to delete this scams in 12 hours or less. Just yesterday, one of my members even had a scammer send him a LEO photo ID. Here is what we state on our home page...

SCAMS: There is one simple rule to avoid getting ripped off. Don't send anyone a penny unless you meet face-to-face. Want to have it shipped? Use FFL Dealers like Burning Bullet to help with logistics.

And if the deal is too good to be true, then it likely is!