Scammed

I do hope you get to this guy and at least get your money back. I have had my card hacked more than once and I hate a thief with a passion. They should cut off a hand per offense and tattoo a capital T on their forehead.
Prisons are at capacity, there's a fix for that too. Child molesters, drug dealers, and rapists get the death penalty right along with murderers.. I'm all for bringing back public execution. Hang them on the courthouse steps and leave them there for a while. Maybe that would send a stronger message. I have no sympathy for these folks.

Last edited:
I hate to say it but the guys who post "wanted" ads have scammers just looking for these types of ads. It's not just here at LRH, I've heard about this type of scam in many places. Scammers always have what you want and at an attractive price.

It's odd how your guy isn't concerned that you have his name and address.
Scammers....never use their real address! And a MO is just like cash....

.....law enforcement told me to take it up with my local guys first, which didn't make any sense
From experience, unfortunately... You have a loss so file a report with your local police and they should start the investigation/track this down. They will get with law enforcement in the scammers area. Hopefully.

There are so many scams and hacks that unfortunately a good majority of this stuff never gets followed up.. I recently was contacted by my banks protection circuit asking if I had opened a Zelle account under the name Casandra Smith. My reply, "What is Zelle", Who is Casandra Smith.
My son was recently hacked by a cashier with a fake card reader at a gas station for $1800.00. The bank caught it, again. and stopped payment.
These people need to be dipped in boiling oil, slowly! When it comes to punishment for crime, I'm definitely Old Testament in my beliefs.

I am with you on scammers. I hope you catch this guy and they put him away for a long time, I hate hearing this kind of stuff. What is happing in this world. Hard to believe,but true

Prison is like a leisure camp these days. Sit around all day, watch tv. There's no fear of having to go. They need to wake up at 4:30 every morning to someone wailing on their *** with a bream buster tip. Turn big rocks into little rocks every single day. No rights or special privileges. Just work and pain. If you've ever been beaten with a bream buster tip. You know just how persuasive it can be.