SCAM!

How are folks STILL getting scammed by primer scams this far into an ammo shortage?!
*Inset Boomer and/or Fudd joke here*
*Shakes head sadly*

I didn't order anything.When I see a website I don't know I run it through Scam Detector before I even look any farther.
I have not been scammed,just warning others.
That keeps me safe

This is the simplest way to know if it's a scam. If no CC, it's a scam.
I don't even shop on a website I have not run on scam-detector.com
Don't know if they accept cc but a score below 70 is a place I don't want to be and they had 58 score which is bad.
Seems like there should be a website police for things like this.

We ran into similar yesterday!

I spent well over an hour searching for factory loaded ammunition for my SIL's new 480 Ruger. There is none to be found on Planet Earth….neither is brass or bullets for hand loading.

I passed on the bad news to him…..in just a few minutes they find a place that had Hornady ammo at a good price! I was skeptical, my wife went to some type of "scam detector" website…..the seller had a "scam score" of one!

This particular site has a name very similar to that of a couple of older, recognized sites!!! memtb

Here's the site: https://ammodepotnh.com/product/480...n 480 ruger,highest levels of quality control

We really need a scam detector for that site? C'mon guys.
Or an entire thread? There is not enough time in the day to post all the scam sites.
Darwin takes care of this. People with no common sense soon are out of cents, and can't order anymore! 🤣

Last edited: