savage recoil lug

ARlife4me

I'm trying to find a savage 110 standard/small shank recoil lug @ .250" thick w/.188" diameter pin. So far all I can find is same thickness, but with a .093" pin. RT&G wats a ridiculous amount of money for what they say is "custom". I'm guessing pin location might change if current pin is drilled out from .093 to .188? I ordered barrels from C6 and McGowen, but only 1 came with a recoil lug. It could've been my fault when ordering? These weren't replacement barrels, but are new builds. I haven't tried calling either of them yet and may only be able to buy 1 when purchasing a barrel? Any help would be appreciated!

Hopefully theirs is the .188" pin size.
I've used the NSS lugs and they're great. Fits in the little notch on the action perfect tiny bit of movement but not enough to concern me.

Should add, they're very good about customer service so a call to them would be easy.

I have a Savage sitting in my toolbox that will be getting a 22 Creed Criterion from them, their nut and lug as well. Should probably get to ordering that before too long.

I bought one of their lugs many years ago, but didn't use it until a couple years ago. I found it was taller than a factory Savage recoil lug and had to be shortened so I could fit my action down in the stock. I can't recall how much taller, but seem to think .100" or so.