SARAH PALIN - My kind of gal!

slymule

Finially, I've now got a reason to vote for McCain. I was going to throw away my vote by voting 3rd party for the first time in my life because I just couldn't lower myself to vote for McCain, I considered him nothing but a turncoat, not deserving to call himself a Republican, much less a Conservative. I still can't believe McCain had the good sense and the cajones to pick Sarah Palin as his VP running mate.

Yes.....GOD (still does) BLESS AMERICA!!!

Finially, I've now got a reason to vote for McCain. I was going to throw away my vote by voting 3rd party for the first time in my life because I just couldn't lower myself to vote for McCain, I considered him nothing but a turncoat, not deserving to call himself a Republican, much less a Conservative. I still can't believe McCain had the good sense and the cajones to pick Sarah Palin as his VP running mate.

Yes.....GOD (still does) BLESS AMERICA!!!

I know how you feel I feel same way. As a life long dyed in the wool born and raised Republican I may have to vote for Obama- Palin as I canNOT vote for John McCane. Palin brings some sense of HOPE.

I know how you feel I feel same way. As a life long dyed in the wool born and raised Republican I may have to vote for Obama- Palin as I canNOT vote for John McCane. Palin brings some sense of HOPE.

I still cannot believe some of you considered throwing your vote away just to spite McCain. You want the alternative Marxist jackass to influence our country. Are you insane? As it is conservative values have severely diminished since I came to this great nation decades ago. Don't be selfish. If you think Obama is better than McCain you are a fool. If your "throw-away" vote helps Obama, which it will, you are aiding an enemy of our country's constitution. You know what I am talking about. Let us all help McCain and Palin get elected not that babbling idiot Obama. God help us all. And yes, God Bless America!

PALIN= Guns, Babies, Jesus. I definately wasn't expecting this friday. For the first time im extremely excited about the election and we need to rally behind McCain and Palin. For the first time I think we may have this one, lord knows our country can't afford Obama.

Palin will bring the fresh air we all need Plus her 44mag to clean DC up we all need to stand with her and MACAIN to be sure OBAMA gose down!!! next we need to rid DC of NANCY P and fiensine god help us if she runs for the sate of CA like she says.

cmfi3 and elkguys I agree. We are in a fight for our freedom. Every day I ask where people stand on the issues and I try my best to put forth my conservative values in a friendly manner (yes, sometimes I fail and do not follow this important "friendly" rule.) Nonetheless, we must try harder, not just at the voting booth but in changing peoples hearts and minds.

cmfi3 and elkguys I agree. We are in a fight for our freedom. Every day I ask where people stand on the issues and I try my best to put forth my conservative values in a friendly manner (yes, sometimes I fail and do not follow this important "friendly" rule.) Nonetheless, we must try harder, not just at the voting booth but in changing peoples hearts and minds.

Well said

The future of America just got brighter!Way to go John McCain.I wonder what Obama thinks:confused: about this gun clinging Mama:Dgun)Even her Dad says she's one "tough nut".When the early voting starts,I'll be there.Don't want to miss this election for nothing.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.