TED NUDGENT supports PALIN

elkguys

TED has now come forth and stated that america needs more soccor moms like PALIN!! the point is and I agree along with 99% of the people I have talked with this past week PALIN is fresh she hasnt been spioled by the DC groupes like NANCY P barbra boxer dinna fienstien and the rest of the me first you the people second!!!If you really listen to her speach she outline the money she save in small state alaska we can only hope her and MACAIN can triple that savings in the big house!!! Both MACAIN ANDPALIN will continue to have respect for our troops and not treat them like seconds

I think Palin is the way to go, but her stories of money savings I think was to spend what she saved on her clothes she wore at one of the debates! I guess this only what I heard something like 150,000 big ones for an outfit.

The Nudge is great! He's a great spokesman for gun rights, especially to younger crowds. He's very quick witted. I also like how he is unapologenic for who he is. Of course he supports Sarah, he's the Nudge! As a NRA Life Member I was proud to vote for him on the Board of Directors.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.