• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako L691 long range hunter 7mm mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

pd721el

I have for sale a rarely seen Sako L691 long range hunter. This is a factory 26" flute heavy barrel 7 rem mag. These were blued in a walnut stock with a BDL style floor plate and adjustable trigger. The stock is in excellent condition, with just minimal wear on the metal. There are 2 very minor pits on the blot face, they were on it when I bought the gun and have never affected anything. This rifle has been Cerakote matte black and the barrel has been threaded 5/8 24 and a set of 1" Leupold rings. I have the factory nicely grained walnut stock which has had the recoil lug bedded. I also have a gray McMillian fiberglass stock for it, I believe that it is a Sako hunter with a wide varmint style forearm. The McMillian stock was a project as it was initially inletted for an AV action, The bedding compound shrunk more then normal and it needs to be re-bedded. The exterior of the stock is near perfect and it shot excellent when the action was in it. Gun is a solid MOA gun with the 160 AB load I was using at 1/2-3/4 if I did my part. I do not know the round count but rifling is sharp and it shoots great. I am going to build something a little more suited to backpack hunting.

Not looking to split this up the gun ,extra stock and rings for $1400 buyer pays actual shipping. No sales to Ca. NY or IL. It will be shipped FFL to FFL. Feel free to ask any question.

I can text photos and will post some as soon as I can get them on my computer.

Curious as to why no sales to the the three states listed? Is this rifle banned?

i was interested until i saw no illinois, not sure why illinois is on your list, its no different to sell a gun to someone here than it is to anywhere else... ship it to a ffl, and thats it. good luck with your sale.

I am a ffl in CA. There are no issues shipping this to CA. In fact, it is legal for a private person to ship this to a fll Here in ca. If the CA ffl will accept it. In CA, to recieve from a FFL out of state they must simply register with CA DOJ and enroll in the CFLC online program. Takes 5 minutes. Then when the FFL needs to ship to CA, they log on and essentially get a tracking number from the FFL. Takes 2 minutes, you dont even enter type of firearm.

People who dont ship to CA are not punishing us, they are doing exactly what the brady people want. You might as well donate to them or bloomberg. And dont respond about elections. I often get guns and sell them online and ship to other states. if the recieving ffl does not ship to CA, I dont ship to them. ****ed off a few buyers....but I dont care.

Remingtonshooter, I am aware of how the process to sell in Ca works and that Il is fine to sell to. However since I am the one selling and I have no life or death need to sell this gun I can live with out the potential customers in the listed states. This is mainly due to core value difference with the majority of people in them. I feel sorry for the rest of the people who live in these state but I have no trust for the state government in them. You see by just signing up online Ca is making a nice list of gun owner to use for whatever thief agenda calls for. This is something I disagree with and won't be part of. So I have chosen to not sell there. That's why we live where we live so that right because we get to make choices.

the Illinois thing is kind of dumb the whole state is red except cook county and even they were red the last election. I guess maybe if that's how South Dakotans feel I'll look else where to take our group of 20 pheasant hunting every year. I'm sure there are going to be a lot of small businesses that will miss the money we bring to the middle of nowhere

I don't know how all South Dakota feel and I don't care as their not the ones selling I am. If you are so up set by that, then I guess that means more birds for me. Thanks for the bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.