• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Sako L691 long range 7mm HB

pd721el

Sako L691 long range hunter 7mm mag
I had this for sale a while ago but have found something I have to have so it needs to go Asking $1100.
I have for sale a rarely seen Sako L691 long range hunter. This is a factory 26" flute heavy barrel 7 rem mag. These were blued in a walnut stock with a BDL style floor plate and adjustable trigger. The stock is in excellent condition, with just minimal wear on the metal. There are 2 very minor pits on the bolt face, they were on it when I bought the gun and have never affected anything. This rifle has been Cerakote matte black and the barrel has been threaded 5/8 24 and a set of 1" Leupold rings. I have the factory nicely grained walnut stock which has had the recoil lug bedded. I also have a gray McMillian fiberglass stock for it, I believe that it is a Sako hunter with a wide varmint style forearm. The McMillian stock was a project as it was initially inletted for an AV action, The bedding job isn't the best but it is functional. The exterior of the stock is near perfect and it shot excellent when the action was in it. Gun is a solid MOA gun with the 160 AB load I was using and at 1/2-3/4 if I did my part. I do not know the round count but rifling is sharp and it shoots great. I am going to build something a little more suited to backpack hunting.

Not looking to split this up the gun ,extra stock and rings for $1100 buyer pays actual shipping. No sales to Ca. It will be shipped FFL to FFL. Feel free to ask any question.

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 069.jpg
    069.jpg