Safty First

mo

I have been meaning to post this for a while, and hadn't time. This happened to someone I know and delivered packages to on my ups rt.

The facts might be little bit off , I'm scared to ask at this time because I don't want to upset someone.

Grandfather, and grandson out shooting his red rider bb gun. He was burning a brush pile to, and decided they would walk down, and check on the burning process. The 7 year old leaned his bb gun against the house, and the went to check on the brush pile.

Meantime his 4 yr brother, and 2 yr sister come outside, and the 4 yr picks up bb gun. Somehow gun discharges, and hits 2 yr girl in chest. The bb penetrated into here heart, and she died in rt. to hospital.

I don't like stories like this, but feel like they should be told to remind us of safety! Even if it's a red rider bb gun. It will do more than put your eye out! It can KILL you!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.