• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Safe Clean Out, Remington 700, AR-15, Nightforce

No I had my buddy who has a machine shop mill the hand guard out about 1/2" so the can would screw on and tuck just inside. My original intention with that handi rifle was to send it to armtac armory in Arkansas and have him build it with an integrally suppressed barrel but I never got around to sending it and moved on to something else.
I love that look. The idea of being able to move your forward hand beyond the barrel is awesome.

Do you know off the top of your head what the decibel reduction would be if you were to shoot 300bo integrally suppressed vs say, a standard 8" suppressor? I've shot a decent amount suppressed, but I have no first hand experience with integrally suppressed barrels.

Also, sorry about hijacking your post.

I love that look. The idea of being able to move your forward hand beyond the barrel is awesome.

Do you know off the top of your head what the decibel reduction would be if you were to shoot 300bo integrally suppressed vs say, a standard 8" suppressor? I've shot a decent amount suppressed, but I have no first hand experience with integrally suppressed barrels.

Also, sorry about hijacking your post.
No worries it's just free bumps lol. I've only shot an integral suppressed 10/22 it seemed a little bit quiter than my 10/22 with a aac element 2 on it. I think it was one of gemtechs barrels. By design they should be quieter since there is more baffles and air space in the integrals. Videos ive seen and posted numbers seem that the integrals are a couple decibels quieter but i Don't know for sure.

What part of Oklahoma are you in - for a local pickup offer....
I'm in Woodward, the Remington ar is spf and pick up tomorrow as of a few hours ago I just haven't had time to post. Pm me your offer and you can be next if the deal falls through.