Russian snow sheep

I have shot 4 of the 6 or seven types of snow sheep. Logistics are a big part of the challenge and the inordinate cost of the big helios they use for transport. do you have any specific questions I can field for you?I have always gone by myself but usually parties of four are usually flown in because of the cost.

Was it worth it to do it? I would probably be going by myself also. Do you take your own weapon? Would love to take the wife as she is a hunter also, but definitely don't have the money for both of us. Who did you hunt with? I see you are from Alaska do you hunt Dall sheep?

Which snow sheep are you wanting to hunt? I'm scheduled to leave for a Kamchatka Bighorn hunt on July 26th pending the borders opening. This is the only one that logistically makes sense by yourself. The others really need 2 people to keep the helicopter costs reasonable. I'd definitely be interested in pairing up with you on a few of the others if those are your targeted species. I have two different booking agents over there I work with.

Which snow sheep are you wanting to hunt? I'm scheduled to leave for a Kamchatka Bighorn hunt on July 26th pending the borders opening. This is the only one that logistically makes sense by yourself. The others really need 2 people to keep the helicopter costs reasonable. I'd definitely be interested in pairing up with you on a few of the others if those are your targeted species. I have two different booking agents over there I work with.
I sent you a message

There are not an unlimited number of permitts released and I suspect the outfitters will not have that many aavailable due the 2020 and 2021 cancelled hunts being rebooked for 2022 and 2023 ... just something to keep in mind.

Recent Posts