Russian snow sheep

I have shot 4 of the 6 or seven types of snow sheep. Logistics are a big part of the challenge and the inordinate cost of the big helios they use for transport. do you have any specific questions I can field for you?I have always gone by myself but usually parties of four are usually flown in because of the cost.

Was it worth it to do it? I would probably be going by myself also. Do you take your own weapon? Would love to take the wife as she is a hunter also, but definitely don't have the money for both of us. Who did you hunt with? I see you are from Alaska do you hunt Dall sheep?

Which snow sheep are you wanting to hunt? I'm scheduled to leave for a Kamchatka Bighorn hunt on July 26th pending the borders opening. This is the only one that logistically makes sense by yourself. The others really need 2 people to keep the helicopter costs reasonable. I'd definitely be interested in pairing up with you on a few of the others if those are your targeted species. I have two different booking agents over there I work with.

Which snow sheep are you wanting to hunt? I'm scheduled to leave for a Kamchatka Bighorn hunt on July 26th pending the borders opening. This is the only one that logistically makes sense by yourself. The others really need 2 people to keep the helicopter costs reasonable. I'd definitely be interested in pairing up with you on a few of the others if those are your targeted species. I have two different booking agents over there I work with.
I sent you a message

There are not an unlimited number of permitts released and I suspect the outfitters will not have that many aavailable due the 2020 and 2021 cancelled hunts being rebooked for 2022 and 2023 ... just something to keep in mind.