Int'l Sheep

Marky_Mark, I wanna go to Mongolia. That has always been on my bucket list. The draw back is my age and asthma. The Altai argali are magnificent.

My hunting buddy is looking seriously into Mongolia. If he goes then I may well go too. Looks to be a interesting place. Would love to afford the Argali sheep there, but doubt that is going to happen. The ibex and Gazelles are within reach so that's a possibility.
Bruce

gillettehunter, if you get the opportunity to go to Mongolia I would go for it, within reason of course. Grand adventure that I would love.
Now, to all others I would NOT recommend going into to debt for these hunts. Yes, they are true adventure. But, weigh it all out in your mind if this is right for you. I have been fortunate to be able to hunt three continents, five countries, many states within the CONUS. I worked hard, saved my money, invested wisely and this made my hunt adventures possible. I am one that believes this life is a one way trip. Perhaps I am wrong. But, no one has returned from the here after to change my mind. So, each individual must make up his own mind.
I/we will be traveling to Maui to hunt Axis deer early July. I have committed to this being my last big over seas hunt. My wife of 52 years has been very supportive. She has accompanied me on most of my hunt adventures. But, now I want to commit my efforts into her wishes travel wise. I continue to apply for bighorn sheep hunts here in Montana. If I draw it would be great. So, to all I say dream big. Weigh what you desire and hope for the best. MTG

Marky_Mark, I wanna go to Mongolia. That has always been on my bucket list. The draw back is my age and asthma. The Altai argali are magnificent.
Yes, all of those argali are fantastic
From what ive heard the argali hunts arent the most physically demanding
The price of the hunts is just scary though
Mind you a stone sheep isnt far behind anymore

Yes, I can. Plus, if members on this forum do go to Mongolia I would be pleased if they shared their adventure with a story. That way I could vicariously hunt through them. Like reading a novel or reading another hunting adventure post. MTG