Rudolph T1 6-24x50mm

Rudolph Optics

Official LRH Sponsor
USA%20210x275_zpscjpiss2r.jpg

300whisper

LRH Team Member
Can we please get a review on your optics? I would like to purchase one, but I do not want to shell out a grand for a scope that has no testing. Seems like a solid product, just want to see some real world application. Thanks for your time.

Bravo 4

If you ever need somebody to review one I'd be happy to oblige.:D
Take caution, I somehow seem to destroy more scopes than anybody know!

FEENIX

LRH Team Member
Can we please get a review on your optics? I would like to purchase one, but I do not want to shell out a grand for a scope that has no testing. Seems like a solid product, just want to see some real world application. Thanks for your time.

If you ever need somebody to review one I'd be happy to oblige.:D
Take caution, I somehow seem to destroy more scopes than anybody know!

I remember reading a similar request on a different thread when they 1st became sponsor and I'm surprise it has not happened here yet. I can't think of s better group than LRH to do the testing.

ADDED: Found the thread >>> http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f18/rudolph-optics-140649/

Sorry Bravo 4 but ...

I nominate Bruce Ventura of www.HighPowerOptics.com !

:)

Bravo 4

No worries Feenix, he is the expert.
However, once Bruce got finished with the technical aspects I could run it through the paces on some heavy hitters and a few stalks. Maybe do like the Leupold commercial with Jessie Duff and drop one from a helo.:D:D:D

FEENIX

LRH Team Member
No worries Feenix, he is the expert.
However, once Bruce got finished with the technical aspects I could run it through the paces on some heavy hitters and a few stalks. Maybe do like the Leupold commercial with Jessie Duff and drop one from a helo.:D:D:D

L:DL! JD rocks ... and pretty hot! :cool:

Recent Posts