Roger Precision 5.6 CM

Bkmuschalek78

I recently won a ruger precision 6.5 CM in a raffle and was wondering if anyone had any experience or input on these rifles? I'm not real sure how I feel about the stock that is on the rifle but that is probably due to never having shot a rifle with the adjustable cheek piece. Thoughts on optics that won't break the bank are also appreciated.

For the price, I think the RPR is the best deal going right now. Congrats for winning one.

The 6.5CM is a very impressive round. I've got one of the RPR's in 6.5CM and I'm absolutely amazed at the accuracy. I'm using factory Hornady ammo, and am getting one ragged hole at 200 yards.

I've got a NF benchrest scope on mine. I'd use something different for hunting.

I'm waiting for a call on visiting a private 800 yard range. The 200 yard range is now boring with my RPR.

I am leaning towards the NF SHV 5-20x56 for this gun. I have the SHV 4-14 on another gun and I really like it but I think the added power will help out. What factory ammo are you shooting?

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts