Roanoke, Va/ getting involved??

StealthWarrior

Hello all, my name is Collin, I am sixteen years old and live in Roanoke, Va. For way too long have I sat around wishing I could get into shooting and hunting and everything outdoors like I truly want to! I have a real passion for the outdoors and firearms, and I just need some guidance on how to get involved. Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you.

Collin

Just saw your posting and that no one responded.

You need to help milk it down to see where your interests lie.
More towards shooting or hunting?
Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun
Big Game/Varmints/???

Do you have anything to start with?
Do you have access to hunting/shooting areas?

I'll try to help you when I know more.

Collin:
Welcome to the addiction!

I'm glad to lend whatever help I can, but like Randy said, we need to know a bit more about your situation.

Hey,

If your still interested, (not sure since you havent posted on this thread again) be a little more specific as to what exactly your interested in, big game hunting, varmints, bowhunting etc... seeing as your in VA and posting on a long range hunting site im guessing whitetail. That's probably the easiest thing to get into hunting around here. I am turning 16 on 11/11 so if your still interested, or have gotten into hunting, seeing as this post is almost 6months old, send me a pm. We could meet up.

Oliver

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts