RL-22 Going off the market?

Re: RL-22 Going off the market? END OF THREAD

END OF THREAD.

That's what I get for not checking the sources.

I feel like the drive by media. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sawree /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

We are getting told here in the U.K that the Bofors plant in Sweden is to stop making Rel 22 for a while into next year posibly for upto 6 months, that info has been released to the trade in the UK by Alliant's U.K importers. Already the shortage is biting here as no stocks of 22 remain on the importers shelves.

The present shortage may just be a knee jerk reaction to the rumour but it has certainly caused panic buying, and worse still just as I had worked up a great load for my .270!

Roy

The correct story is that only U.K stocks are to be hit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif as production is to continue but on a reduced scale but only for the U.S market, no indications as yet as to when full production will resume

oh great ! why do we in england always have to suffer?

we get shafted on price anyway ! and we can't import stuff from the states direct because their government has got it's knickers in a twist over export?

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.