• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

RK Guns Xmas in July Sale

2 the Plug

10% off Rural King Guns and they will ship to many FFL's if you don't live near one. Buddy just grabbed a Remmy 700 ADL 6.5CM for $405 out the door.

Good Luck to All

Sounds good, looks good. But I had never heard of them and a quick google search looks like their average rating is 1/5 stars??

Anyone used them and had good luck?

I have one down the street here in Missouri and I haven't had issues. They stopped shipping to external FFLs when Biden got in, but have started again. I don't work for them but for us here the 10% off essentially covers sales tax and shipping. I have gotten several pistols and rifles in person and online. Good farm and home store in the Midwest.

I have a store in town, purchased both in store and online and always went well. I had been eyeing one on their website and was planning on buying as soon as they ran a special but a local gun shop is closing and have now reduced to cost so what was I to do? I bought three! Otherwise I would be dealing with rural king during this special.

Well I have a message into Remington Arms but as far as first impressions, not much has changed. The guys at RK were awesome as usual. Offered to restock and refund if I didn't want to take it. But for the price it's at least a complete bolt with complete action.