Ridgeline shoots poorly and jams

First shot of the day at 100 yds. in the X, as the barrel warms groups grow. As it warms even more, gun jams. You can see the brass. Both 6.5 and 300. A view of the chamber from the factory, I have just bought a bore scope, but did not have it for these pics. And last, the brass shavings on the bolt face.
Quick question; Can you depress both the ejectors all the way down? and are they even with the face of the bolt?

Chamber is round, as it gets hot and grows the inside dia gets smaller.
When you sleeve a cylinder that round hole is heated up to make it larger than the sleeve, The sleeve (Also round) is placed in a freezer or nitrogen to make it smaller, Then it is assembled with ease.

And there is a lot of brass on the bolt face. Gary at Hornady told me that at one time CA put the wrong ejectors in the bolt. I asked about this and was told that did not happen.

You say when it gets "hot", well how hot? How many rounds are you firing and at what intervals until the issue arises?

You also said you have fired a thousand rounds thru it already? Did it ever shoot well when cool and not running hot?

I have a friend that had a 300 prc from them. It did the exact same thing as yours is. He sent it back, they sent it back to him with a new barrel. By 15 rounds trying to break in the barrel it was doing it again! He traded it off. I don't understand the remarks about proof barrels in this thread. If your looking for a 6.5 quick, message me

Yesterday, 6 rounds, cleaned, walked to target. Barrel warm, not hot. 9th round started to get heavy bolt lift, this would've been 3rd after cleaning. 11th round jammed, could not open bolt. Gun warm, but could hold the barrel in your hand.
And I think I said I have fired a thousand rounds between the 2 of them. But I've shot them lots. If you go back and look at the targets I posted, the first shot of the day is in the "X", then next is about inch high, then they will start to walk all over the place. And I just gets even more weird. I will shoot 4" at 2 o clock, then it will shoot low at 6 o clock, then an inch left at 9 o clock, then next shot will be in the same hole as the 2 o clock shot. Thought scopes weren't tracking, have tried 4 different ones and even another brand that I know is good.

Yesterday, 6 rounds, cleaned, walked to target. Barrel warm, not hot. 9th round started to get heavy bolt lift, this would've been 3rd after cleaning. 11th round jammed, could not open bolt. Gun warm, but could hold the barrel in your hand.
And I think I said I have fired a thousand rounds between the 2 of them. But I've shot them lots. If you go back and look at the targets I posted, the first shot of the day is in the "X", then next is about inch high, then they will start to walk all over the place. And I just gets even more weird. I will shoot 4" at 2 o clock, then it will shoot low at 6 o clock, then an inch left at 9 o clock, then next shot will be in the same hole as the 2 o clock shot. Thought scopes weren't tracking, have tried 4 different ones and even another brand that I know is good.
How many rounds are you shooting at a time? Are you sure of the round count? A 6.5 PRC is going to get about the same amount of rounds through it or maybe even less than a 6.5-284, Usually at 800 to 1000 rounds the throat is toast. If you shot lots of rounds without letting the barrel cool, Then your throat may be toast a lot sooner than 800 rounds, I have 2 PRC rifles that I built myself, I have about 350 rds out of one and the other one only has about 60 rounds, So I personally haven't shot a throat out mine yet, But this round will eat throats out quick.

The throat problem has nothing to do with your extraction problems, Stiff bolt lift and ejector marks, But you did say it was getting poor accuracy, When did it start shooting bad? You have shot a lot of rounds out of this problem gun you say? I personally would not have beat the bolt open for 500 rounds without getting this rifle replaced or repaired, When did these problems actually start?