Ridgeline shoots poorly and jams

This!!

After spending 2k on a rifle that doesn't FUNCTION with factory ammo...... THEY have a problem! It's like buying a brand new truck and it not running properly on gas from 5 different gas stations. It's not your fault that something wasn't made properly. Accuracy is one thing but for a bolt action rifle to need a tool to reload is something different. It could shoot 1 hole 10 shot groups, but if I'm having to karate chop a bolt handle after every shot.... the rifle is now useless.

I have a $400 Howa 1500 that I DO NOT have to use a rubber mallet on to cycle the bolt. There is inexpensive and there is cheap! Christensen has a track record of being the latter. Get your money back.

Edit: also I wouldn't personally fire that rifle again until it's been looked at. Brass isn't supposed to come off cartridge cases in flakes. You have a major problem just waiting to happen. If any of us handloaders saw cases like yours out of our handloads we would be pulling bullets and subtracting grains of powder. Just my .02
X2

Yesterday I shot Factory Hornady ELD-M 147 gr the OAL is 2.952
Factory Hornady ELD-X 143 gr the OAL is 2.946
Could that .006 on the ELD-M loads cause this?

Yesterday I shot Factory Hornady ELD-M 147 gr the OAL is 2.952
Factory Hornady ELD-X 143 gr the OAL is 2.946
Could that .006 on the ELD-M loads cause this?
As long as it chambered ok, It shouldn't be a problem, The reamers from the early 6.5 PRC had shorter throats, So I don't know if CA is still using those early reamers or not, Another poster also mentioned this, It's been known about for a long time, You would think CA would know this and would be using the newer reamers? I believe this is the correct reamer that should have been used. "6.5 prc aw 2"

Does the bolt close easily on both of the factory hornady loadings you have?

If so then that means 2 things.
1) you are not jamming a bullet into the lands enough to cause a pressure spike.

This could be checked by measuring a round before loading and after un loading to see if it changed in OAL length.

2) if the bolt closes easily then you don't have a tight/short chamber.

You should be able to run the bolt with your pinky.