• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Retumbo 8# @ Sportsman’s!!!

If I were out, and I wanted to reload with that powder, there would be no hesitation in the purchase.

Let's all make a deal……When (or if) everything gets back to normal, let's all stock up on everything. That way, when crunches come and go, we won't be forced to pay these prices.

Retumbo.jpg

For what it's worth, same here in Denver. This was a week ago.

Yup, that is now their standard price-- you can see prices online even if it's not in stock
That is not the new standard price if we stop paying crazy prices. I just bought an 8lb jug of H1000 at a local store that just received it and paid $285. Hodgdon is not charging wholesalers crazy prices it is just stores choosing to put profits over customers. Sportsman's Warehouse has always kept their prices inline with pre-shortage prices going back to the Obama years until about a month or so ago. Sad to see this change as weekly visits to Sportsman's on delivery days is responsible for my current inventory of primers and bullets throughout the years.

I paid 349.95 plus tax for an 8lber from sportsman's warehouse in Anderson SC this evening. Still high, but not high as y'all seeing. Not sure why they would have price variances.

They had a few accurate powders for 33.95 each and 2lb of 50bmg powder for 51.99. Last I saw 1lb There was 2 months ago for 51.99

Recent Posts