• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Retumbo 8 pounder

Yep, gone. I had an alert notification set too but no alert came.

Did you get an alert?

Ah yes second time this week on Retumbo I missed out. But good to see more coming.

It's like on Christmas, a member posts and it's a race to the site to see if there's a present waiting for me!

I'm convinced PV rarely sells these powders. Its like they just do it for hits on their site 😂

I'm convinced PV rarely sells these powders. Its like they just do it for hits on their site 😂
I'm here to tell you, I have played the game and com out on top more than not. That doesn't mean it always works though. I missed out on some powder a couple weeks ago, but usually if you play the game, you can get what your looking for. you just have to have the time and patience to do it!

I'm here to tell you, I have played the game and com out on top more than not. That doesn't mean it always works though. I missed out on some powder a couple weeks ago, but usually if you play the game, you can get what your looking for. you just have to have the time and patience to do it!
In my experience you are incorrect. I have played that game all the time every single time for months and months on end. I have never once got what I was looking for from PV. No exaggeration. PV has never sold powder to me haha. That being said, I'll continue to play the game I suppose. I dont know why...